This is absolutely appalling support – all FIVE methods I tried for contacting BT regarding this issue failed:
- I responded to the email regarding incident number [CENSORED] providing a time and method for calling me as requested, but noone ever called back.
- I rang 0800 731 0286 and selected option 1 – it rang for several minutes with no answer then hung me up.
- There is a bug with your login process on btvoip.custhelp.com where the password dialog box is not shown alongside the username dialog box, so I could not log in. Additionally requesting a new password failed, as did re-registration.
- Clicking “Contact Us” on btvoip.custhelp.com does nothing.
- Clicking “Live Chat” on btvoip.custhelp.com results in the error “There was a problem connecting to the Chat Server”.
All this is in regard to attempting to switch my landline back from Orange to BT. Now I am beginning to wonder why I should bother. At least I can talk to Orange, even if they get everything wrong.
If this ever reaches a human being, please call me as requested in my original email!